|Measurement Range||0-200.0 GU|
|Resolution||0.1 Gloss units (GU)|
|Repeatability||+/-0.3 GU (max 0.2%)|
|Reproducibility||+/-0.5 GU (max 0.5%)|
|Measuring Time||0.5 Seconds|
|Operating Temperature||15 Degree C - 40 Degree C|
|Battery Power||1 x AA (Trio)/ 2 x AAA (Gloss 60 Degree )|
|Size||110 x 65 x 38 mm|
Lloyds Gloss - Trio designed to meet today's QC standard requirement. It combines an intelligent electronics system with ergonomic handheld equipment for quick and efficient measurement of gloss for all flat surfaces. Trio is equipped with most commonly used geometry for measurement 20º, 60º & 85º covering measurement of any surfaces from matt to mirror finish surfaces. The Trio encapsulates high performance, along with easy measurement and calibration all in a compact body. It is easy to hold and operate with one hand and no trouble to carry around. The compact, lightweight design is ideal for production line and outdoor applications.Features:
- Simultaneous display of 20º, 60º & 85º for
- high gloss to matt finish surface.
- Excellent reproducibility
- Small and user friendly, single key operation.
- Automatic calibration.
- Long battery life – up to 7,000 readings.
- Conforms to international standards.
(Coatings, plastics and related materials)
Scope of supply:
- ASTM D523, D2547
- EN ISO 2813, 7668 (brightened metal)
- DIN 67530
- JIS Z 8741
- Carrying case with integrated calibration tile
- Operating manual
- Calibration Certificate