|Design Confirms||ASTM D 823 -C|
|Drawing Speed from||1 - 255 mm/s|
|Application Bed Area||L 410 x B 250 mm|
|Wire Bar Application Coating Area||L 320 x B 210 mm|
Lloyds Automatic Film Applicator
is widely used for the application of coatings typically for paints, varnishes, adhesives, liquid printing inks and many more other surface coating to produce quick, accurate and repeatable coatings on various substrate independent of the operator. These can be further used for Research, Quality Control & Presentation purposes. Manual applications may have irregularities caused by uneven pressure or non-inform drawing speed. Lloyds Automatic film applicator ensures an accurate and reproducible coating. For numerous products such as paint, ink, varnishes, glue and cosmetics, the reliability of many laboratory tests is directly related to the quality of the samples prepared from it. It is absolutely essential that any measurement made on such coatings, whether for the purpose of describing their appearance or their physical properties (colour, gloss, hiding power etc), are made on the basis of uniform and comparable samples with precisely controlled thickness. In order to meet such specific demands, Lloyds has a high quality, high precision Automatic Film Applicators for greater repeatability and reproducibility when undertaking large number of sample tests.Application:
- Liquid inks
- Paper and Board
- Pigments & Dyes
- Lacquers and Varnishes
- Resins & Adhesives
- Ceramic & Cosmetic
- Automatic laboratory equipment for accurate and reproducible application of coating materials, adhesives and similar products, independent of operator.
- Multi-functional use with reversible, double sided glass plate (glass/printing blanket), easy to change or turn over.
- Adjustable application area with moveable start position.
- For use with almost all type of film applicators
- Optional vaccum plate (bed)Designed for intensive use over a long period
- Dual surface application bed, Printing blanket & Glass